Skates

Online Blind Auctions

Help us help those affected by the Hurricane Harvey disaster

Items

Bid on these one-of-a-kind jerseys signed by country music superstars!

• A #1 McGraw burgundy jersey autographed by the legendary Tim McGraw!
  • A #1 Hill burgundy jersey autographed by beautiful, award-winning country star Faith Hill!

The minimum bid for each jersey is $200. Bidding opens on Monday, Sept. 18, at 10 a.m., and concludes Friday, Sept. 29, at 5 p.m. CDT.

HOW TO BID:

Placing a bid couldn’t be easier! Use the simple form below to place your bid. You only get one crack at each jersey, so be sure to take that into account before making your bid official. Nobody involved in the auction will know how many other bids there are — or how high the bids are. The highest bid at the end of each auction period wins the jersey! If two people bid the same amount, the item will be awarded to the person who bid first.

Proceeds from this auction benefit the Houston Humane Society.

About the Houston Humane Society

The Houston Humane Society is dedicated to, and working toward, ending cruelty, abuse and the overpopulation of animals while providing the highest quality of life to those in its care.

HHS receives no federal, state, or local government funding and relies solely on donations, program services, and special events.  HHS is committed to creating awareness of animal welfare throughout the Houston community by providing numerous programs for Houston-area residents and their pets, including pet adoptions, humane education, Animal crimes investigations, and Houston’s best high-volume, low-cost spay/neuter and wellness clinic.

With your help we can reduce animal suffering throughout the Houston area.  Adoption, volunteering, education, participating in our special events, or making a donation to help support programs, are all ways you can help HHS make a difference in lives of abused, homeless, and neglected animals.

#1 Tim McGraw Autographed Burgundy Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #1 Tim McGraw Autographed Burgundy Jersey

Bids submitted after 5 p.m. CDT on Friday, Sept. 29, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 200.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Houston Humane Society.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

#1 Faith Hill Autographed Burgundy Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #1 Faith Hill Autographed Burgundy Jersey

Bids submitted after 5 p.m. CDT on Friday, Sept. 29, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 200.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Houston Humane Society.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

NEWSSTAND

ZOE

We adopted Zoe at a Wolves game. Our 12-yr-old son has some medical issues and needed someone to cuddle with. We walked into the Adopt-A-Dog...

MORE

Wolves Sign Trotter to PTO Ahead of Training Camp

The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that forward Brock Trotter has signed a professional tryout contract with the club....

MORE

Wolves Single-Game Tickets on Sale Aug. 18

Individual tickets for the Chicago Wolves’ 38-game regular-season home schedule go on sale at 11 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 18. Tickets start at...

MORE

DYNEGY DONATES $6,700 TO GIRLS IN THE GAME VIA CHICAGO WOLVES CHARITIES

When the Chicago Wolves powered their way to the American Hockey League’s 2017 Central Division title, a large part of their success was d...

MORE

The Wolf of the Mag Mile

More than 100 large and carefully painted K9 cop statues are standing proudly throughout downtown Chicago until Labor Day as part of the ...

MORE