Skates

Summer Blind Online Auctions

WolvesCharitylogo

The Chicago Wolves’ alternate jerseys were a huge hit from the moment they were introduced prior to the 2016-17 season. The Wolves went back in black and now you have a chance to put one of these game-worn jerseys on your back, as well as other game-worn items!

Starting on Monday, May 15, the Wolves will host blind auctions throughout the spring and summer. Each auction will start on Monday at 5 p.m. Chicago time and conclude the following Monday at noon Chicago time. We’re not going to tell you ahead of time which players’ jerseys will be on the line — though the picture at the top of this page offers a pretty good hint — so check back each week. Periodically, we also will have other exclusive game-used memorabilia placed into the blind auction.

Placing a bid during this Summer Blind Auction couldn’t be easier. Use the simple form below to place your bid. You only get one crack at each jersey, so be sure to take that into account before making your bid official. Nobody involved in the auction will know how many other bids there are — or how high the bids are. The highest bid at the end of each auction period wins the jersey! If two people bid the same amount, the item will be awarded to the person that bid first.

Proceeds from this auction benefit Chicago Wolves Charities, which helps a variety of organizations throughout the Chicago area.

THIS WEEK’S ITEMS:

Auction starts Monday, May 22, at 5 p.m. CDT and concludes Monday, May 29, at noon CDT.

#22 Forward Ivan Barbashev Alternate Jersey (unsigned)

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: Ivan Barbashev Alternate Jersey

Bids submitted after 12 p.m. CDT on Monday, May 29, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 400.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this jersey if I am the highest bidder.

#20 Defenseman James Wisniewski White Jersey (unsigned)

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: Jame Wisniewski White Jersey

Bids submitted after 12 p.m. CDT on Monday, May 29, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 400.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this jersey if I am the highest bidder.

#12 Forward Wade Megan Autographed Goal Puck from April 15 vs. Charlotte

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: Wade Megan Autographed Goal Puck - April 15

Wade Megan Autographed Goal Puck - April 15. Bids submitted after 12 p.m. CDT on Monday, May 29, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 50.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this goal puck if I am the highest bidder.

NEWSSTAND

Wolves Reveal Five Guaranteed Home Dates for 2017-18 Season

The Chicago Wolves have announced five guaranteed home dates for the American Hockey League’s 2017-18 season. The list of dates starts...

MORE

Griffins Take Game 5 to End Wolves’ Calder Cup Hopes

ROSEMONT, Ill. – The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in the second period to power a 5-2 victory over the Chicago Wolves in Game ...

MORE

Tale of the Tape: Central Division Finals Game 5

Saturday, May 12 | 7:00 p.m. | Allstate Arena | Central Division Finals 3-1 Grand Rapids...

MORE

How to Rally: One Game at a Time

Not long ago, a 3-1 deficit in a best-of-seven series felt insurmountable. Might as well go through the motions, turn out the lights and tru...

MORE