Skates

Summer Blind Online Auctions

WolvesCharitylogo

The Chicago Wolves’ alternate jerseys were a huge hit from the moment they were introduced prior to the 2016-17 season. The Wolves went back in black and now you have a chance to put one of these game-worn jerseys on your back, as well as other game-worn items!

Starting on Monday, May 15, the Wolves will host blind auctions throughout the spring and summer. Each auction will start on Monday at 5 p.m. Chicago time and conclude the following Monday at noon Chicago time. We’re not going to tell you ahead of time which players’ jerseys will be on the line — though the picture at the top of this page offers a pretty good hint — so check back each week. Periodically, we also will have other exclusive game-used memorabilia placed into the blind auction.

Placing a bid during this Summer Blind Auction couldn’t be easier. Use the simple form below to place your bid. You only get one crack at each jersey, so be sure to take that into account before making your bid official. Nobody involved in the auction will know how many other bids there are — or how high the bids are. The highest bid at the end of each auction period wins the jersey! If two people bid the same amount, the item will be awarded to the person that bid first.

Proceeds from this auction benefit Chicago Wolves Charities, which helps a variety of organizations throughout the Chicago area.

THIS WEEK’S ITEMS:

Auction starts Monday, July 17, at 5 p.m. CDT and concludes Monday, July 24, at noon CDT.

#3 Jared Nightingale Autographed Alternate Game-Worn Jersey

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: #3 Jared Nightingale Autographed Alternate Game-Worn Jersey

Bids submitted after 12 p.m. CDT on Monday, July 24, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a value greater than or equal to 350.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

#35 Jordan Binnington Autographed White Game-Worn Jersey

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: #35 Jordan Binnington Autographed White Game-Worn Jersey

• Please enter a value greater than or equal to 500.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

#18 Kenny Agostino Autographed Goal Puck – April 9, 2017 vs. Rockford – Goal #1

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: #18 Kenny Agostino Autographed Goal Puck - April 9, 2017 vs. Rockford - Goal #1

• Please enter a value greater than or equal to 50.

#38 Ty Loney Black Game-Worn Helmet

Summer Online Blind Auction Bid: #38 Ty Loney Black Game-Worn Helmet

• Please enter a value greater than or equal to 125.

NEWSSTAND

Wolves Promote Nardella to Assistant Coach

The Chicago Wolves announced Wednesday that Bob Nardella has been hired as an assistant coach after serving the last two years as the team...

MORE

Wolves Unveil 2017-18 American Hockey League Schedule

When the Chicago Wolves defend their Central Division title during the 2017-18 season, they’ll navigate a 76-game American Hockey League s...

MORE

Wolves Reveal Opponent for 2017-18 Home Opener

The Chicago Wolves’ opponent on Saturday, Oct. 14, for the team’s 24th home opener will be the Ontario Reign, the American Hockey League...

MORE

Chris Dennis joins Wolves as assistant coach

The Chicago Wolves announced Friday that Chris Dennis has been hired as an assistant coach for the 2017-18 season. He is expected to operate...

MORE

NHL Expansion Draft Breakdown: Who Might Join the Pack?

After months with just a handful of players, the Vegas Golden Knights roster ballooned on Wednesday night. They added more than 30 players...

MORE