Pink Hockey Stick Fundraiser
The Chicago Wolves went pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. The team took to the ice with special pink sticks during warm-ups before their game against the Providence Bruins at the Allstate Arena.
Select pink sticks were autographed and made available at a silent auction at the Customer Service Booth in the East Lobby.
For extra chances to win other team-signed memorabilia, fans purchased raffle tickets at the booth.
Proceeds benefitted the Breast Cancer Network of Strength and various Chicagoland charities
- Unmasked Ep. 27: The Better Half
- (Media / Unmasked Ep. 27: The Better Half)
- Chicago Wolves Wine Tasting 2013
- (Media / Chicago Wolves Wine Tasting 2013)
- Michael Davies Player Profile
- (Media / Michael Davies Player Profile)