We place huge importance on finding, employing, and empowering the right people. If you have drive, a love for sports, and are determined to achieve great things, we need to talk. Don’t wait for the job ad. Contact us today!
- Chicago Wolves is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit talent without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status.
50/50 Jackpot Game-Day Seller (Paid Position)
Department: Community Relations
Reports to: Community Relations Sr. Coordinator
The Chicago Wolves are seeking high-energy, motivated individuals with a passion for fundraising and giving back to the community to join our 50/50 Jackpot sales team for the 2016-17 season. This is a great opportunity to get started in the sports industry and is a part-time, paid position.
- Sell 50/50 Jackpot tickets in an enthusiastic manner.
- Actively approach fans to explain the details of the 50/50 Jackpot program.
- Utilize portable electronic tablets and printers for the sale of tickets.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions accurately throughout the game.
- Achieve nightly personal and group fundraising goals.
- Answer fan questions regarding the 50/50 Jackpot.
- Time Requirement: Arrive 90 minutes before game-time. Shift ends at the end of the 2nd intermission.
- Must be prompt and arrive to games on time.
- Must be responsible, motivated, and comfortable interacting with fans.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work a majority (if not all) Chicago Wolves games for the 2016-17 season (October through April, and playoffs as needed).
- Prior customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Applicants MUST APPLY by Friday, July 1st.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the following:
Chicago Wolves Community Relations
Attn: Camille Colletti
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.
Game-Day Entertainment Crew – Spirit Team
The Chicago Wolves are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals to serve as members of our Spirit Team for the 2016-17 season. The position provides a great opportunity to interact with fans and to learn about the operations of a professional sports team by working home games and events. It is also a great opportunity to get started in the sports industry and build your resume.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up, operate, and manage the team’s fan-interactive Kids Zone
- Promote Skates Mates Kids Club registrations and help increase memberships
- Facilitate team’s various charitable initiatives, including 50/50 raffle sales, Chuck-A-Puck sales, and charity drive collections
- Assist with team’s mid-season and year-end merchandise sales
- Assist with other non-game events (optional)
- Part-time, paid position with flexible scheduling
- Complimentary tickets
- Pregame staff meal
- Discount on team merchandise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with children
- Helpful, enthusiastic, and friendly
- Available to work most weekend home games (Friday/Saturday evenings, Sunday afternoons) and some weeknights from October to April (and playoffs, as needed)
Applicants MUST APPLY by July 1, 2016. Resumes accepted by mail, fax, or email.
Please send cover letter and resume to the following:
Fax: (847) 724-1652
Chicago Wolves Promotional Team
Attn: Holly Simms
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No calls please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.