Graphic Designer Internship
The Chicago Wolves are hiring a full-time graphic designer intern. He/she will work with the creative services department and assist in day-to-day maintenance of ChicagoWolves.com. Ideal candidates have some experience, a willingness to learn, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and produce creative for integrated campaigns on multiple platforms
- Design for print,web, and video elements including but not limited to: advertising, marketing collateral, promotional materials, signage, web pages, ad banners, fan downloads, video broadcast and in-arena graphics.
- Strong understanding in working with print vendors to provide press-ready artwork for production
- Assist in maintaining digital photo archives
- Collaborate with the creative and TV departments and other team members
- Ability to create infographics
- Assist in taking product shots of merchandise
- Work home and away games
- Represent the team in a positive and professional manner
- Bachelor's degree in graphic/visual communications or a similar discipline.
- Must be proficient with Mac, Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and Microsoft Office (Additional knowledge in After Effects or Cinema 4D is especially helpful)
- Strong ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with printing and production processes is necessary
- Have a working knowledge or prior experience designing animation and motion graphics is a plus
- Experience in green screen production and post-production is a plus as well
- Familiarity with Joomla 3 CMS is an added bonus
- Interest in social fan engagement and integration
Please send cover letter, resume and 5-10 portfolio samples (PDF or portfolio website) with a minimum of 1-2 demonstrations of your working web knowledge and/or motion graphics and animation (no social media) to:
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.