The Salvation Army is on the front lines of Chicago’s response to COVID-19 — and the Chicago Wolves are helping raise money so the Salvation Army can provide aid to even more people whose lives have been upended by the novel coronavirus.
The Salvation Army Metropolitan Division has set a goal to raise $250,000 throughout the Chicago area. If you’d like to join the Wolves team that’s helping to fulfill this goal, it’s as easy as clicking on this link to reach the Wolves donation page.
All donations are incredibly helpful to Chicagoans who need aid now. So on #GIVEFromHome Day, let’s work together and help the Salvation Army in its perpetual mission of Doing The Most Good.
Among the roles the Salvation Army’s Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) team is fulfilling:
* City of Chicago’s Lead Agency for Feeding Task Force.
* Providing meals to individuals the City of Chicago identifies as among the most vulnerable in quarantine or isolation.
* Providing food boxes, meals and beverages to all first responders.
* The Salvation Army Metropolitan Division Emergency Disaster Services is providing meals, snacks, and hydration to the City of Chicago Emergency Operations Center and 311 operators.
* EDS is providing meals, snacks, and hydration to the Cook County Emergency Operations Center.
* EDS continues to provide snacks and hydration to passengers undergoing CDC screening at O’Hare Terminal 5.