Live on Watch live on AHLTV
Congratulations on your participation in the Chi-town Shuffle Hockey Tournament!
REGISTER TO WIN FOUR TICKETS ON THE GLASS TO AN UPCOMING CHICAGO WOLVES GAME!
THE CHICAGO WOLVES 200×85 CHI-TOWN SHUFFLE REGISTER TO WIN: Official Contest Rules
- Prize: Up to one grand prize package. The grand prize package includes four (4) tickets to a Wolves game seated next to the glass. This is the only prize available in this contest. The winner will be drawn one week prior to the starts of the 2020-2021 season. Drawing is final. Each person the registers for the grand prize will also be provided a promo code that can be redeemed for $10 off select tickets, for select games. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. No Chicago Wolves game ticket purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The geographical area of the promotion is Chicago, Illinois.
- Prize Restrictions: The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $240.00. Only one (1) grand prize package will be awarded, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in these rules. The odds of winning the prizes are dependent on the number of entries. No amendments or substitutions will be accepted, except by the discretion of the Chicago Wolves. Prize may not be extended, transferred, or substituted. Federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Promotion begins on July 7, 2020 and ends on April 5, 2021.
- How to Enter: No purchase of a Wolves game ticket is necessary to enter the contest. Participants in the Chi-town Shuffle Hockey Tournament will receive an email from 200×85 with a link to register. The winner will be notified by the Chicago Wolves.
- Eligibility: To enter, participant must be at least 18 years old, have valid photo identification. Employees of the Chicago Wolves, The American Hockey League, its members and clubs, participating sponsors and beneficiaries and the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of any of these, are not eligible. The term “immediate family” includes only spouses, parents, and children. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likenesses, biographical, information and voice in this and future promotions and publicity without further compensation.
- Miscellaneous: All federal, state, and local laws apply. The Chicago Wolves shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed – including but not limited to rules regarding the Chicago Wolves 200×85 Chi-Town Shuffle Register To Win contest and selection of winners – and all decisions are final. The Chicago Wolves shall disclose the winner as required by law. For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 5, 2021, to 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025, Attn: 200×85 Register To Win. The AHL, its Members, Clubs, sponsors, and the affiliates of any of these have not offered or sponsored this contest. AHL, its Members, Clubs and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
- Waiver Form: Each grand prize winner will be required to execute a waiver form exempting the Chicago Wolves, 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, advertisers, promoters, and agents of any of these from liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded.