It’s your turn, Chicago Wolves fans! We want to honor fans who not only support our team, but support our community as well!
As part of our 25th anniversary season, we are encouraging everyone to amplify our 25 Acts of Service initiative by performing Acts of Service of your own. Each fan who helps a charitable organization in the Chicago area has the opportunity to become the Last Fan Standing!
Each month during the 2018-19 season, several deserving fans will win a limited-edition, autographed Chicago Wolves 25th anniversary puck.
To qualify, all you have to do is perform an Act of Service and post a photo (wearing your Wolves gear, of course) on Twitter and/or Instagram while using the #LFSActofService hashtag and tagging the team (@Chicago_Wolves on Twitter and @chicagowolves on IG).
Near the end of the season, all of the 25th anniversary puck winners will be entered in the Last Fan Standing contest. The grand-prize winner receives an exclusive Wolves jersey signed by 25 years of Wolves alumni as well as a Wolves VIP Experience for two that features tickets, merchandise and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete an Act of Service.
- Share your act by posting a picture and an explanation on Twitter and/or Instagram while using the hashtag #LFSActofService and tagging the Wolves’ account.
- Generate likes and retweets for your post by sharing with your friends and family. Make people notice your post! A member of the Wolves’ Community Relations department will contact four or five fans who have made a difference in our community via social media – and those fans win a 25th anniversary puck and a meet-and-greet with a Wolves player following a game.
- Skates will present the winner of The Last Fan Standing contest with a team-autographed Wolves 25th anniversary jersey during the Wolves game on Saturday, April 13. The winner also gets to enjoy a Wolves VIP Experience that night and also will be recognized on official Wolves social media platforms.
Examples of Acts of Service*:
- Playing hockey with Girls In The Game
- Helping at a local soup kitchen
- Feed My Starving Children
- Bernies Book Bank
*These are only suggestions. Please submit anything you believe to be an act of service that benefits our community.
If you are a charity looking for volunteers and want to extend the opportunity to Chicago Wolves fans, please contact Kylie Thomas at email@example.com to be added to the list.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
|Tuesday, Nov. 20||Packages4Patriots packing event|