Make An Assist Ticket Requests
The Chicago Wolves are proud to donate tickets to not-for-profit organizations that are looking to come out to a Chicago Wolves game through our Make an Assist Program. We donate to organizations whose members cannot afford to attend a game, but would benefit tremendously by doing so. The Chicago Wolves are happy to bring charities and organizations out to a game for those in need of a night out.
We make an effort to accommodate as many requests as we can. However, due to the number of ticket requests we receive, we are unable to accommodate every request. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation of tickets through the Make an Assist Program, the following guidelines must be observed:
- All ticket requests must be submitted online. Email or phone requests will not be accepted.
- The online Ticket Request form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Illinois.
- Your organization must not have received complimentary tickets from the Wolves during the current Wolves season.
- Your request for tickets must be submitted via the online donation form at least 14 days before the game requested (We encourage requests are sent as soon as possible).
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered.
Due to the large volume of ticket requests we receive, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization to receive complimentary tickets. If you are considered, the Community Relations Department will contact you via email.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com. No phone calls please.