Skip to content

Mental Health Awareness Jersey Online Blind Auction

Bid on exclusive WOLVES MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS JERSEYs!

Chicago Wolves players will wear exclusive Mental Health Awareness jerseys, presented by Campfire Marshmallows, when the defending Calder Cup champions host the Rockford IceHogs on Saturday, Jan. 28 and the Grand Rapids Griffins on Sunday, Jan. 29.

These commemorative jerseys will be available to own through a variety of initiatives with proceeds benefitting mental health awareness-related charities and Chicago Wolves Charities, driven by Kia.

A blind auction will be held for the following jerseys:

• #10 Ryan Dzingel (Size 54)
  • #15 Jack Drury (Size 54)
  • #28 Mackenzie MacEachern (Size 54)
  • #52 Pyotr Kochetkov (Size 58G)
  • #94 Skates (Size 58G)

The bidding process is easy: Simply bid the amount you’re willing to pay for a jersey (minimum $275) and the highest bid submitted for each jersey by noon on Monday, Jan. 30, will be the winner!

The online portion of the blind auction opens Thursday, Jan. 19. To bid in-arena, pick up a blind auction form at the Chicago Wolves Charities Table behind Section 105 at the games on Jan. 28 and 29. The highest bid for each jersey will be determined at noon on Monday, Jan. 30, and a Wolves community relations representative will contact the winning bidders.

HOW TO BID:

Placing a bid couldn’t be easier! Use the forms below to place your bid. You only get one crack at each jersey, so be sure to take that into account before making your bid official. No one involved in the auction will know how many other bids there are — or how high the bids are. The highest bid at the end of the auction period wins the jersey! If two people bid the same amount, the item will be awarded to the person who bid first.

Questions? Please contact Courtney Mahoney at cbmahoney@chicagowolves.com.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #10 Ryan Dzingel Size 54 Mental Health Awareness Jersey

Bids submitted after 12 p.m. CST on Monday, Jan. 30, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a number greater than or equal to 275.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #15 Jack Drury Size 54 Mental Health Awareness Jersey

*Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #28 Mackenzie MacEachern Size 54 Mental Health Awareness Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #52 Pyotr Kochetkov Size 58G Mental Health Awareness Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #94 Skates Size 58G Mental Health Awareness Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: Size 56 Team-Signed Mental Health Awareness Jersey