Skip to content

Military Appreciation Jerseys Online Blind Auction

Bid on these exclusive military appreciation JERSEYs and help military-related causes!

The Wolves are wearing exclusive Military Appreciation jerseys, presented by Turtle Wax, when the team faces the Milwaukee Admirals on Saturday, Jan. 18, and the Rockford IceHogs on Sunday, Jan. 19.

The good news? You don’t necessarily have to be in attendance at one of those games in order to win one of these commemorative jerseys!

A blind auction will be held online for the following jerseys:

• #9 Gage Quinney Military Appreciation Jersey
  • #15 Dylan Coghlan Military Appreciation Jersey
  • #20 Keegan Kolesar Military Appreciation Jersey
  • #25 Lucas Elvenes Military Appreciation Jersey
  • #32 Zach Whitecloud Military Appreciation Jersey
  • #94 Skates Military Appreciation Jersey
  • One personalizable Military Appreciation Jersey that allows the winner to choose the name and number on the back! (Size 56)

The bidding process is easy: Simply bid the amount you’re willing to pay for a jersey (minimum $250) and the highest bid submitted for each jersey by noon on Monday, Jan. 20, will be the winner!

Online bids are being accepted through Monday, Jan. 20. To bid at one of the home games, visit the Chicago Wolves Charities Table behind Section 105 and pick up a blind auction form.

Proceeds benefit the USO, K9s for Veterans. Honor Flight Chicago and Chicago Wolves Charities.

HOW TO BID:

Placing a bid couldn’t be easier! Use the simple forms below to place your bid. You only get one crack at the jersey, so be sure to take that into account before making your bid official. Nobody involved in the auction will know how many other bids there are — or how high the bids are. The highest bid at the end of each auction period wins the jersey! If two people bid the same amount, the item will be awarded to the person who bid first.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #9 Gage Quinney Military Appreciation Jersey

Bids submitted after noon CDT on Monday, Jan. 20, will not be accepted.
  • Please enter a number greater than or equal to 250.
    *Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit the USO, K9s for Veterans. Honor Flight Chicago and Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #15 Dylan Coghlan Military Appreciation Jersey

*Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit the USO, K9s for Veterans. Honor Flight Chicago and Chicago Wolves Charities.
  • I understand that by submitting this bid, I am committing to purchasing this item if I am the highest bidder.

Online Blind Auction Bid: #20 Keegan Kolesar Military Appreciation Jersey

Bids submitted after noon CDT on Monday, Jan. 20, will not be accepted

Online Blind Auction Bid: #25 Lucas Elvenes Military Appreciation Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #32 Zach Whitecloud Military Appreciation Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: #94 Skates Military Appreciation Jersey

Online Blind Auction Bid: Personalized Size 56 Military Appreciation Jersey

*Please remember, the amount you enter is the amount you are committing to as your blind bid. Proceeds benefit the USO, K9s for Veterans, Honor Flight Chicago and Chicago Wolves Charities.