These commemorative jerseys will be available to own through a variety of initiatives, including silent and blind auctions, as well as a golden ticket raffle. Proceeds will benefit Chicago Wolves Charities, driven by Kia, and mental health awareness-related charities including Erika’s Lighthouse, Same Here Global and others.
Further details on the Chicago Wolves’ Mental Health Awareness initiatives as well as additional ways to show your support will soon be available.
A semi-colon through the lens of mental health is a symbol of solidarity between those of us who live and struggle with a mental illness or who have lost someone to suicide. The semi-colon is used by many to demonstrate their winning battle against all odds. It is a perfect and constant reminder that their story isn’t over!
- Green: international symbol for mental health awareness
- Gray: borderline personality disorder
- Lime green: childhood depression
- Teal: dissociative disorder, OCD, PTSD, schizophrenia
- Orange: ADHD
- Lilac or periwinkle: eating disorder
- Black & White: bipolar disorder
Phrases in Green Stripes
You are not alone; There is Hope; It is OK to not be okay; End the Stigma; You are enough; You matter; Be kind to your mind