The Chicago Wolves are hosting an Allergy Awareness Day, sponsored by Campfire Marshmallows. Join the Wolves as they take on the Milwaukee Admirals at 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 2! The Allstate Arena is already a nut-free facility and all the seats in Sect. 116 will be power washed prior to the game.
Every fan purchasing a ticket for Allergy Awareness will receive a Wolves knit hat and an invite to our allergy friendly Easter egg hunt in our Skyline Room before the Wolves game.
Easter Egg Hunt Event
- 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Allstate Arena Skyline room
- Campfire Marshmallow Giveaway
- Whistle Blow Easter Egg Hunt (There will be no food in any of the eggs)
- Free Wolves Knit Hat
- Arts and Crafts station (Coloring pages and Poster making)
- Special Dance Performance by Lights, Camera, Dancin’ – Roselle, IL.
- Skates Appearance
If you have any questions or would like more information, email Abbey Kruzel at email@example.com or call 847-832-1981
After the game, kids headed to the Skyline Room at Allstate Arena to partake in the Nutphree’s Bakery Allergy-Free Egg Hunt! Photo: Ross Dettman/Chicago Wolves