When you want to get together with some friends and family for some fun, a Chicago Wolves game is the perfect group outing! Where else can you talk loudly, cheer even louder, enjoy great food and drinks and feel comfortable the whole time?
Bring 15 or more fans and enjoy great savings and perks!
- Take $5-13 off per ticket!
- Earn a Wolves hat for the group leader
- Receive group recognition on the matrix board
- Purchase food coupons at a hefty discount
- Need pregame hospitality space? It’s available! Call to inquire (groups of 75+)
- FREE hat for each group member for any Saturday game (minimum of 30)
Group leaders who organize a group of 50 or more receive a replica Wolves jersey!
As low as $14 per person!
Group Ticket Pricing
|Full Price Ticket||15-29 Tickets||30-74 Tickets||75+ Tickets||Saving up to|
CALL 1-800-THE-WOLVES TO ORDER
- Broadcast FAQs
- How can I request a copy of myself in a promotion or copy of a game?Please send a self addressed envelope and blank DVD, along with a $25 donation to Chicago Wolves Charities to: Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way Glenview, IL 60025 Please include the game date and promotion. All requests will take approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Want to ask the announcers a question during the game?You can find play-by-play announcer Jason Shaver on Twitter @TheShaves during a broadcast to ask/tweet a question or tweet.
- How can I request a copy of myself in a promotion or copy of a game?
- Community Relations FAQ's
- How can I make a request for a charitable donation for a fundraiser?Charities and other non-profit organizations requesting donations should submit their request online. Request should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. No request will be accepted via mail, fax or email.
- How can I make a request for a player appearance or Skates appearance?Please submit your request for a player appearance in writing on company letterhead by fax or mail. Be sure to include the event date in your request as well as the contact name address and phone number of the contact person. Any organization requesting a Skates appearance should submit their request online. All requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. No requests will be accepted by email.
- How can I make a request for a charitable donation for a fundraiser?
- Gameday FAQs
- I lost an item at a game. What can I do?Please contact the Allstate Arena at 847-635-6601 for lost and found.
- Can I bring in my own food and drink?Sorry, outside food and beverages are not allowed in Allstate Arena.
- Can I ride the zamboni?No, riding the zamboni is not permitted due to safety precautions.
- How can I participate in a promotion/contest at a Chicago Wolves game?Fill out and submit the "Get Involved" Form.
- What is the name of the song in the Wolves introduction?Kickstart My Heart, by Motley Crue.
- Where can I smoke at the Allstate Arena?The Allstate Arena has been a smoke-free facility since January 3, 2007. Smoking is prohibited within the Allstate Arena building, but areas for smoking are located outside the South and East entrances of the Arena.
- How can I sing the National Anthem at a game?The Chicago Wolves are fortunate to have Wayne Messmer sing the Anthem before all home games, and is occasionally joined by his wife Kathy.
- How can I have a message displayed on the scoreboard during the game?Fans who wish to have a message displayed on the matrix board during a home game may do so by donating $10 to Chicago Wolves Charities in advance of game date. Please call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or click here for details. Matrix board message requests must be received at least five (5) business days prior to game date and will not be accepted on the day of the game.
- How can I display a name on the matrix board for a birthday?Birthday messages on the scoreboard are included in birthday packages that can be purchased through the Wolves office by calling 1-800-THE-WOLVES and speaking with an account representative. Also, for a $10 donation to the Chicago Wolves Charities, you can display a message on the matrix board. Please call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or click here for details. Matrix board message requests must be received at least five (5) business days prior to game date and will not be accepted on the day of the game.
- Can I bring a camera to the game?Yes, you can bring a camera, however per Player Union rules, video cameras are not allowed.
- I lost an item at a game. What can I do?
- Player and Team FAQs
- Where do the Chicago Wolves practice and are they open to the public?The Chicago Wolves split their practices between the Allstate Arena and the Triphahn Community Center and Ice Arena in Hoffman Estates. Please contact the Chicago Wolves Media Relations Department for more information.
- How can I get an autograph?
The players leave through the West exit after all home games. If you are unable to attend games at Allstate Arena and wish to send fan mail, please direct your letters to the player's attention. All letters should be sent to:Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way Glenview, IL 60025
- Where do the Chicago Wolves practice and are they open to the public?
- Tickets FAQs
- Do I have to buy a ticket if my child is going to sit on my lap?Children under 2 do not need a ticket if they sit on your lap.
- How can I buy individual tickets?
There are several options to purchase individual tickets.Visit the Wolves single-game ticket options or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES. Visit ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-745-3000. Visit the Allstate Arena Box Office. Hours of operation are: Weekdays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays: Noon to 5 p.m. Sundays: Only on Wolves home dates, three hours prior to puck drop. Note: The Allstate Arena Box Office remains open through the first period for all Wolves games
- Do I have to buy a ticket if my child is going to sit on my lap?