CHECK OUT OUR EARLY BIRD BENEFITS!
Renew early and enter to win a raffle for these additional benefits from March 13 – April 7. Two raffle tickets per seat.
- Free Parking
- Bench Warm-ups
- Lunch with a Wolves Representative
- Team-Signed Jersey
- Player-Signed Stick
- Wolves Bucks
- Hospitality Space
OWN YOUR SEATS: YOUR SCHEDULE, YOUR BUDGET!
Ticket plans start at only $15 a game!*
*Standard Day-of-Game Prices. Does not reflect Premium Plans
It’s not just a season, it’s a SHARED journey! Calendar of Exclusive Events*
Early Season Event
*Events and dates subject to change.
*For the benefit of all, Wolves events subject to health and safety protocols*
- Broadcast FAQs
- How can I request a copy of myself in a promotion or copy of a game?Please send a self addressed envelope and blank DVD, along with a $25 donation to Chicago Wolves Charities to: Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way Glenview, IL 60025 Please include the game date and promotion. All requests will take approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Want to ask the announcers a question during the game?You can find play-by-play announcer Jason Shaver on Twitter @TheShaves during a broadcast to tweet him a question.
- How can I request a copy of myself in a promotion or copy of a game?
- Community Relations FAQ's
- How can I make a request for a charitable donation for a fundraiser?Charities and other non-profit organizations requesting donations should submit their request online. Request should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. No request will be accepted via mail, fax or email.
- How can I make a request for a player appearance or Skates appearance?Please submit your request for a player appearance in writing on company letterhead by fax or mail. Be sure to include the event date in your request as well as the contact name address and phone number of the contact person. Any organization requesting a Skates appearance should submit their request online. All requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. No requests will be accepted by email.
- How can I make a request for a charitable donation for a fundraiser?
- Gameday FAQs
- I lost an item at a game. What can I do?Please contact the Allstate Arena at 847-635-6601 for lost and found.
- Can I bring in my own food and drink?Sorry, outside food and beverages are not allowed in Allstate Arena.
- How can I participate in a promotion/contest at a Chicago Wolves game?Fill out and submit the "Get Involved" Form.
- What is the name of the song in the Wolves introduction?Kickstart My Heart, by Motley Crue.
- Where can I smoke at the Allstate Arena?The Allstate Arena has been a smoke-free facility since January 3, 2007. Smoking is prohibited within the Allstate Arena building, but areas for smoking are located outside the South and East entrances of the Arena.
- How can I sing the National Anthem at a game?The Chicago Wolves are fortunate to have Wayne Messmer sing the Anthem before all home games, and is occasionally joined by his wife Kathy.
- How can I have a message displayed on the scoreboard during the game?Fans who wish to have a message displayed on the matrix board during a home game may do so by donating $10 to Chicago Wolves Charities in advance of game date. Please call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or click here for details. Matrix board message requests must be received at least five (5) business days prior to game date and will not be accepted on the day of the game.
- How can I display a name on the matrix board for a birthday?Birthday messages on the scoreboard are included in birthday packages that can be purchased through the Wolves office by calling 1-800-THE-WOLVES and speaking with an account representative. Also, for a $10 donation to the Chicago Wolves Charities, you can display a message on the matrix board. Please call 1-800-THE-WOLVES or click here for details. Matrix board message requests must be received at least five (5) business days prior to game date and will not be accepted on the day of the game.
- Can I bring a camera to the game?Yes, you can bring a camera, however per Player Union rules, video cameras are not allowed.
- I lost an item at a game. What can I do?
- Player and Team FAQs
- Where do the Chicago Wolves practice and are they open to the public?The Chicago Wolves split their practices between Allstate Arena and the Wolves Training Center at Triphahn Ice Arena in Hoffman Estates. Please contact the Chicago Wolves Media Relations Department for more information.
- How can I get an autograph?
Every Sunday home game is a Wolves Family Sunday, presented by Scott Credit Union. Postgame autographs are held each Sunday behind section 108, where two players will be available for autographs.
The players leave through the West exit after all home games. If you are unable to attend games at Allstate Arena and wish to send fan mail, please direct your letters to the player's attention. All letters should be sent to:Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way Glenview, IL 60025
- Where do the Chicago Wolves practice and are they open to the public?
- Tickets FAQs
- Do I have to buy a ticket if my child is going to sit on my lap?Children under 2 do not need a ticket if they sit on your lap.
- How can I buy individual tickets?
There are several options to purchase individual tickets.Visit the Wolves' single-game ticket options, contact a team representative at [email protected] or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES. Visit ticketmaster.com or call 1-800-745-3000. Visit the Allstate Arena Box Office. The box office's hours of operation are: Weekdays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays: Noon to 5 p.m. Sundays: Only on Wolves home dates, three hours prior to puck drop. Note: The Allstate Arena Box Office remains open through the first period for all Wolves games
- Do I have to buy a ticket if my child is going to sit on my lap?