OFFICIAL RULES – Watch And Win With the Wolves
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rosemont Hockey Partners, L.P., an Illinois Limited Partnership, 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025 (the “Sponsor”).
- Entrants must be legal residents of IL, IN, & WI who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Rosemont Hockey Partners, L.P. (“Sponsor”), Fox Television Stations LLC., owner of television station WFLD-TV and WPWR-TV, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Prize Provider”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible. In addition, individuals who share a common household with an employee of the Sponsor or other listed affiliated parties or who are in any kind of domestic relationship or partnership with an employee of the Sponsor or other listed affiliated parties (e.g., boyfriends, girlfriends, fiancé, roommates, domestic partnerships) are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a domestic relationship or partnership in the event of a dispute.
How To Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The giveaway begins at 12:01AM Saturday, April 8th, 2017, and ends at 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 19th, 2017, CST. Entries must be received by 11:59pm , Wednesday, April 19th, 2017, CST.
- To enter, watch CW50 Chicago programing starting Saturday, April 8th 2017 through Wednesday, April 19th, 2017. Watch for the winning keyword, airing multiple times from 12:01am to 11:59pm during the contest period. Text the keyword “WOLVES” to 31996 and follow all instructions in the response to complete the contest entry. Only entrants who confirm the entry will be eligible for the sweepstakes drawing. Only one (1) entry per person, per keyword, per household, per day will be accepted. One (1) winner will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s mobile phone related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of Sponsors giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or authorized account holder of a phone number shall be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, and the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- The winner will be chosen at random from among correct entries on Thursday, April 20th, 2017.
- There will be one (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded. Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive four (4) lower level seats to one (1) game a Chicago Wolves home game at Allstate Arena, four (4) Chicago wolves hats, one (1) Chicago Wolves sweater jersey and various promotional items from CW50 Network. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize package is $450.
- The winner will be notified by SMS message on or about Thursday, April 20th, 2017. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and a W-9 federal tax form and claim the prize in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion within 48 hours of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and W-9 federal tax form, and claim the prize within the designated time period, the Sponsor will select an alternate winner if, in the Sponsor’s reasonable discretion time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor and/or Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The prize is supplied by Rosemont Hockey Partners, L.P. d/b/a Chicago Wolves Hockey who is a prize provider and Sponsor in this Sweepstakes; and is responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries and the conduct of the draws. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any portion of the Prize provided by the Chicago Wolves shall be resolved by applying the laws of Illinois, without regard to conflict of law provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Cook County, Illinois. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorney’s fees.
Notwithstanding the forgoing, any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or relating to any other aspect of the giveaway (other than the Prize) shall be resolved by applying the laws of Illinois, without regard to conflict of law provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Cook County, Illinois.
- The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at https://www.chicagowolves.com/WatchCW50, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025, through Friday, April 21st, 2017.
- For a list of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after Thursday, April 20th, 2017 to Chicago Wolves 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview, IL 60025. Attn: WatchCW50 Sweeps
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that our organization may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. Sponsor will send you up to ten (10) messages per month. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to shortcode 31996. You agree to receive a final text message confirming your opt-out. For help, send a text message with the keyword HELP to short code 31996. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account us to reflect this change. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
- All you have to do is text a “keyword” you will see throughout the Sweepstakes period on WPWR-TV CW50 Chicago to 31996. (Up to 10 messages a month, message and data rates may apply, and you can always text HELP for help & STOP to cancel.)
- Our organization will never charge you for the text messages you receive. You may see some messaging rate charges from your mobile provider, though, so be sure to check your plan.
- Our organization is dedicated to protecting your privacy and work hard to ensure our website, and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
- Any information communicated to our organization for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which will store securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. Our organization will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Our organization will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
- It is policy that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.