Spend some time this summer brushing up on your hockey skills so you’re ready for the fall season! Join Chicago Wolves staff, coaches and special guests for a series of summer camp clinics at the Wolves Training Facility in Hoffman Estates. Each Saturday morning session will focus on different aspects of skill development.
JULY 10: SOLD OUT!
AUG. 14: REGISTER
FEE: $30 per session
ELIGIBILITY and EQUIPMENT: Open to all players who have completed a Learn-to-Play or ADM program or competed in Mites or Squirts (birth year 2011 or later). Full hockey gear — including mouth guard and neck guard — are required.
- 8:15-8:30 a.m.: Check in
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Dryland skills, special guest and on-ice drill reviews
- 9-10 a.m.: On-ice drills and stations with staff and guests
SPECIAL GUESTS: Wolves assistant coach Bob Nardella, who won three league championships with the Wolves while setting the franchise record for points by a defenseman, participated in the June 19 clinic (see below). Bill Gardner, who played six full seasons and parts of three more with the NHL’s Blackhawks and Hartford Whalers before launching his career as a TV analyst, will appear at the July 10 clinic. Wolves play-by-play announcer Jason Shaver, who has teamed with Gardner on Wolves broadcasts for the last 13 seasons, will contribute at the Aug. 14 clinic.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Each participant receives one ticket for the 2021-22 Wolves home opener on Saturday, Oct. 16, one Wolves jersey, one Wolves cap and one swag bag of goodies from Wolves partners.
CONTACT: To receive more information or to register for one or more clinics, email YouthHockey@ChicagoWolves.com.
PHOTOS: Enjoy more pictures from our Lil Wolves clinics on Flickr here.
- Players are to arrive fully dressed no more than 10 minutes before the beginning of their camp. Coaches are not allowed to assist players with getting their skates or equipment on.
- Mask/face coverings are required in all common areas of the facility. Face shields do not qualify as face coverings under current State of Illinois mitigation rules.
- If a player feels unwell or exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, they are not to attend any sessions or to enter the facility.
- If a player tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19, the player’s guardian must IMMEDIATELY notify Timothy Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org