Spend some time this summer brushing up on your hockey skills so you’re ready for the fall season! Join Chicago Wolves staff, coaches and special guests for a series of three summer camp clinics at the Wolves Training Facility in Hoffman Estates. Each Saturday morning session will focus on different aspects of skill development.
JUNE 12: REGISTER
JULY 10: REGISTER
AUG. 14: REGISTER
ALL THREE: REGISTER (best value!)
FEE: $30 per session or $75 for all three
ELIGIBILITY and EQUIPMENT: Open to all players who have completed a Learn-to-Play or ADM program or competed in Mites or Squirts (birth year 2011 or later). Full hockey gear — including mouth guard and neck guard — are required.
- 8:15-8:30 a.m.: Check in
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Dryland skills, special guest and on-ice drill reviews
- 9-10 a.m.: On-ice drills and stations with staff and guests
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Each participant receives one ticket for the 2021-22 Wolves home opener in October, one Wolves winter hat, one Wolves jersey and one swag bag of goodies from Wolves partners.
PHOTOS: We will share pictures from our Lil Wolves clinics on Flickr here.
CONTACT: To receive more information or to register for one or more clinics, email YouthHockey@ChicagoWolves.com.
- Players are to arrive fully dressed no more than 10 minutes before the beginning of their camp. Coaches are not allowed to assist players with getting their skates or equipment on.
- Mask/face coverings are required in all common areas of the facility. Face shields do not qualify as face coverings under current State of Illinois mitigation rules.
- If a player feels unwell or exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, they are not to attend any sessions or to enter the facility.
- If a player tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19, the player’s guardian must IMMEDIATELY notify Timothy Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org