Looking to sharpen your skills on the ice? Join the Chicago Wolves this winter for a series of learn-to-play outdoor clinics hosted by the Chicago Wolves at Wolves Ice Rink in Rosemont!
Includes coaching clinic, a ticket voucher to a Chicago Wolves game (expires 12/31/21) and Chicago Wolves winter hat.
DATES AND TIMES AVAILABLE:
Saturday, Feb. 20
Saturday, Feb. 27
*Max of 20 skaters per session
Contact Tim Weaver at email@example.com for more information and reserving your time slot.
- Players are to arrive fully dressed no more than 10 minutes before the beginning of their ice slot. Coaches are not allowed to assist players with getting their skates or equipment on
- Mask/face coverings are required in all common areas of the facility
- Masks/face coverings are required on the ice. Face Shields do not qualify as face coverings under the State of Illinois mitigation rules
- A social distance of 6 feet is always to be maintained on and off the ice. Coaches are to run their skill stations while following distancing guidelines to the best of their ability.
- If a player is feeling unwell or is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, they are not to attend any sessions or enter the facility.
- If a player tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to someone who tests positive for COVID-19, the player’s guardian must IMMEDIATELY notify Timothy Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org