Chicago Wolves MyTix is online ticket technology that makes it easier on you, our fans, to manage your tickets!
- No more waiting in Will Call lines.
- No more waiting for your tickets to arrive in the mail.
- No more distributing physical tickets to friends and family.
What is Chicago Wolves MyTix?
Chicago Wolves MyTix is an extension of your ticket representative, available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By logging in or creating an account, you will have access to a number of available features and benefits.
|Ticket Forwarding||My Wolves MyTix Account|
|Make the best use of your tickets, even if you can’t attend every game! Electronically forward your Wolves tickets to another person.||Chicago Wolves MYTIX lets you manage your tickets quickly and easily. Features include the ability to:
What can I do on Chicago Wolves MyTix?
On MyTix, you can purchase ticket plans, pick out your exact seat location, redeem vouchers and tickets, forward tickets to a friend, check to see if your tickets were used, and manage all of your tickets.
How do I log in or create an account?
Click here to log in or create an account. To log in, use your email address associated to the account. If you have no email address associated to the account, please contact your ticket representative or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES. To retrieve a lost password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” MyTix link and type in your email address. Upon submission, you will receive an email with your password.
MANAGE YOUR TICKETS
How do I transfer a ticket?
Your Chicago Wolves MyTix account allows you to transfer tickets to virtually anyone with an email address. Using SafeTix® technology and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (free), the recipient can view on their mobile device. Note: once a ticket has been transferred and accepted, your original tickets will no longer be valid.
How to Transfer Tickets:
- Log in to MyTix
- Select “Tickets” on top left of screen
- Select an event
- Select ‘Transfer’ on the top right. Note: Not all events and/or seats are eligible to be transferred.
- Select seats that you wish to transfer.
- Once satisfied, click ‘continue’ to proceed into the transfer process.
- Enter the name and email address and hit “Transfer”
When completed, an email invite will be sent to the recipient to accept or decline the transferred tickets. If accepted, your original ticket will no longer be valid. You will receive an email confirmation when the recipient either accepts or declines the transfer invite.
What is Seat Exchange?
Certain events may allow you to exchange your current seats for a different seating location and possibly for a different event. To find out if your event and current seat location allows for Seat Exchange, go to your Ticket Management page and look for the seat exchange icon (2 tickets). This indicates that the event and your current seats are eligible to be exchanged into other seats and possibly into another event.
How to exchange seats:
- Log in to Account Manager
- Select ‘Tickets’ on top left of screen
- Select an event
- Select ‘Exchange’ within the dropdown. Note: not all events and/or seats are eligible to be exchanged
- Select seats that you wish to exchange
- Once satisfied, click ‘continue’ to proceed into the seat exchange process
Can I buy a ticket plan on Chicago Wolves MyTix?
Absolutely! You can view the seating map and select your seats for a season, all on Chicago Wolves MyTix. Click here to view step-by-step directions of how to purchase a flex pack on MyTix.