**As a result of the cancellation of the 2019-20 season, all donations will be suspended until further notice. Your donation request will still be received and considered, but mailing dates are TBD. We will be happy to accommodate once we have details about the 2020-21 season**
The Chicago Wolves are proud to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests the Wolves receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate every request. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, please comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Illinois.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from the Wolves during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation item per year.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received by the Wolves at least thirty (30) days prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form).
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please.
Donation items are typically sent three (3) weeks prior to the date your organization needs the item.
Thank you for considering the Chicago Wolves as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.