We are determined to find, employ and empower the right people. If you are driven and determined to achieve great things, we need to talk. Don’t wait for the job ad. Contact us today!
- The Chicago Wolves are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit talent without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status.
GROUP TICKET SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and increasing group ticket sales. The right candidate will be a hunter. They will generate revenue through the sale of group tickets through relentless outbound prospecting, internal program development, a consultative sales approach and needs-based selling.
- Actively prospect and close new group ticket sales to a variety of markets; including local/regional business, community groups, non-profit groups, clubs, social groups, religious groups, youth focused markets and others
- Create and develop new group sales concepts to generate new revenue streams.
- Meet call volume requirements (minimum 60 prospect contacts per day) without exception.
- Communicate regularly with current and prospective ticket partners through phone calls, personal appointments and hospitality at Wolves events and games.
- Lead in the implementation of your group ticket initiatives.
- Track all correspondence with customers via CRM software.
- Attend all Wolves home games and other events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Internal drive to succeed as an individual while contributing to team success.
- Proven ability and a passion for sales.
- Ability to sell both conceptual and transactional inventory through the entire sales process from prospect identification, contact, ideation, presentation to close.
- A strong focus on prospecting, relationship sales and customer retention.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and personal transportation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Communications, Marketing, Sales, preferred).
- History of academic excellence measured by GPA and/or standardized test scores.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior sales experience with a proven record of sales achievements
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently.
- Salary plus commission
- Benefits included
Preferred method of contact: US Mail or email
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Chicago Wolves Hockey Team
Attn: Jon Sata, SVP of Partnerships & Business Development
2301 Ravine Way Glenview, IL 60025
No phone calls please.
50/50 Jackpot Game-Day Seller – Paid Position
Department: Community Relations
Reports to: Community Relations Assistant
The Chicago Wolves are seeking high-energy, motivated individuals with a passion for fundraising and giving back to the community to join our 50/50 Jackpot sales team for the 2017-18 season. This is a great opportunity to get started in the sports industry and is a part-time, paid position.
- Sell 50/50 Jackpot tickets in an enthusiastic manner.
- Actively approach fans to explain the details of the 50/50 Jackpot program.
- Utilize portable electronic tablets and printers for the sale of tickets.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions accurately throughout the game.
- Achieve nightly personal and group fundraising goals.
- Answer fan questions regarding the 50/50 Jackpot.
- Time Requirement: Arrive 90 minutes before game time. Shift ends at the end of the 2nd intermission.
- Must be prompt and arrive to games on time.
- Responsible, motivated, and comfortable interacting with fans.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work a majority of the Chicago Wolves home games for the remainder of the 2017-18 season (March through April, and playoffs as needed).
- Prior customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Applicants MUST APPLY by Monday, March 19, 2018.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the following:
Fax: (847) 724-1652
Chicago Wolves Community Relations
Attn: Anthony Domalewski
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.
CHICAGO WOLVES TICKET SALES – FUTURE OPENINGS
We are always looking to meet new faces who are hungry to sell! Submit your resume for review if you are a business-minded, curious and self-motivated professional ready to develop sales acumen while generating revenue. We are seeking candidates who are interested in achieving sales success through season tickets and group outings, not for candidates “looking to get into sports.”
- Make minimum of 70 outbound sales calls each day
- Actively prospect new business through area businesses, organizations and leads provided through in-house data capture efforts
- Upsell inbound calls
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales goals
- Track all contacts with customers via Archtics ticketing software
- During the season, staff all home games, with duties assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and be a team player
- High energy
- Ability to remain focused on sales goals and strive for achievement
- Ability to move around the arena to visit clients during home games and to escort and show potential customers various seating options and other on-site facilities
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience in sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling is preferred
- High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals strive for achievement
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org